Ancient Chinese "Life Hack" Scientifically Proven To Fight Real Root-Cause of Type 2 Diabetes
Prefer To Read? Click Here
- (Dr. Anderson’s MHCP Research, MHCP on enzymes known to be affected by insulin.
Journal of the American College of Nutrition, volume 20, Issue 4, pages 327 – 356.
- (Wilson BE and Gondy A. Effects of chromium supplementation n fasting insulin levels and lipid parameters in healthy, non-obese young subjects. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practices 1995;28(3):179-184.)
- Scalbert A, Johnson IT, Saltmarsh M. Polyphenols: antioxidants and beyond. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005;81(1):215S-217S.]
- (Cohen N. et al Oral Vanadyl Sulfate improves hepatic and peripheral insulin sensitivity... Journal Clincial Invest. 1995;95(6):2501-2509.)
- Hruby A, et al. “Higher magnesium intake reduces risk of impaired glucose and insulin metabolism, and progression from prediabetes to diabetes in middle-aged Americans.
American Diabetes Association, retrieved 4/30/2015